Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hooray for flea market finds!!


Tuesday morning began much earlier than I would have hoped for. Although I've never been one for "sleeping in" (even past 8am) - It would sometimes be nice to catch up. Oh well!! Excited for a sugar-filled cup of my famous coffee, I dashed into the kitchen... Checked the weather forecast on my new phone and was totally inspired. The sun would be out.... HOORAY!!! I would be lame to not take advantage of the nice weather, so I woke up my STBH and told him of my plan to take over the local flea market. 

So we got our little lady dressed to impress and hit the road!!!

Here is one of my amazing "finds"...


It's a bracelet, similar to that of a small dog collar, lol... With sparkled initials and a ridiculous amount of character. I love things like this... Unique accessories are the bee's knees - Or something like that!! I know that it looks like the "A" is a "V" upside down... And I argued that with the gentleman at the booth, but he insisted... Haha. I suppose that you can't really go wrong for a total of $3.00 :)

We had a great lunch and spent a good deal of time looking around and picking up a few other things, here and there... My FAVORITE little find had to be this.......


My little lady and the smile worth millions...

Can't wait to go back next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment