Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Style me.....VINTAGE *REVIEW*

I've been just dying to get a vintage hair styling book for the LONGEST time, EVER!! I've grown quite accustomed to the "Online" tutorial (Thank you lisafreemontstreet), but I wanted MORRRE! I wanted to be able to refer to an actual book, with pretty pictures and step-by-step direction... And I also wanted to showcase it on my lovely coffee table (which has since been removed on account of the little lady). So, ORIGINALLY I wanted Lauren Rennelle's ULTIMATE vintage guide, but ended up purchasing "Style me Vintage", by Belinda Hay. 



Minus 2 point for me!

That's only my opinion though. It's not as in-depth as I would have preferred... And it only taps very lightly into the styles/era that I am interested in (30's-50's) Boo.

Can anyone provide feedback on Lauren's version!?!? 

Well, ok... maybe someday - I'm still new to the blogging world - BUT..... when I finally get a few followers, I hope this question will be answered ;)

Patiently awaiting SOMEONE'S response...hahaha!!!

LT

No comments:

Post a Comment